With a comprehensive understanding of healthcare and finance, Scott leads Quantum Health’s financial operations and legal affairs. Throughout the company’s rapid growth, Scott has led significant investments in sales, marketing, analytics and technology, guiding scale while ensuring long-term margin expansion. Scott leads the regular assessment and analysis of the company’s actuarial results for the full book of business, consistently measuring the impact of the member’s experience from clinical supported navigation and cost management.
Scott has more than 20 years of experience leading finance teams in the healthcare industry. Prior to joining Quantum Health, he served as senior vice president of operations and finance for Healthways, an organization that delivers population health interventions for more than 8 million people in five global markets.
EXPERIENCEScott’s journey to Quantum Health included:
- Senior Vice President, Finance and Operations — Healthways
- Senior Vice President, Global Support Services — Healthways
- Vice President, International Finance — Healthways
- Senior Director, International Finance — Healthways
- Director, International Finance — Healthways
- Product Manager — Investment Scorecard, Inc.
- Manager, Acquisitions — Chateau Communities, Inc.
- Master of International Business Studies, Finance — University of South Carolina, Darla Moore School of Business
- Master Level Business Studies in Spanish — Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Bachelor of Science, Finance — Miami University