Quantum Health creates a diverse and inclusive culture that fosters belonging and mutual respect — one where employees from all backgrounds are valued and given opportunities to achieve their full potential. We provide expertise and empathy for every member, allowing them to live their healthiest lives.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
While we deliver the same level of services to everyone with intention, we recognize that each person has a different circumstance. That’s why we allocate the necessary resources and opportunities to reach an equal outcome for all.
- Holistic and diverse people strategies are the foundation of how we recruit, onboard and nurture our teams.
- Employee Resource Groups representing a variety of associates are cultivated and supported.
- Education and training support our different cultural communities.
- Diverse suppliers and partners are actively sought.
Columbus Business First Diversity in Business Award
Quantum Health employees believe the company values diversity, based on annual survey
As a company built on empathy, caring for our community is a natural extension of our identity. Quantum Health works with partners who improve healthcare, who impact social determinants of health, and who advance diversity, equity and inclusion. We support over 30 nonprofit organizations through charitable giving and thousands of service hours, including:
- Delivering food and joy to homebound seniors on our ongoing Meals‑On‑Wheels route
- Granting wishes to children fighting illness, through Make‑A‑Wish financial support
- Collecting food and supplies for local schools and nonprofit organizations
- Donating more than 400 units of blood through the American Red Cross
- Providing paid volunteer days for all employees to support organizations like Columbus Cancer Clinic
At Quantum Health’s new 40-acre campus in Dublin, Ohio, we are thoughtfully transforming long-unused buildings into our new, vibrant headquarters. We are committed to eco-conscious practices, including:
- Achieving best-practice Energy Star rating goals
- Implementing LEED-certified renovations across campus
- Reducing water consumption through the use of native vegetation landscaping
- Using HVAC controls and light sensors to reduce energy used
- Promoting paperless work and providing easily accessible recycling and composting options across campus
- Sourcing local food for our employee food service