As Vice President, Legal, Jenny provides legal advice and anticipates legal issues for Quantum Health’s officers, senior management team and administrators. Jenny advises and counsels on all matters having legal significance for Quantum, such as transactional, litigation, operational, human resources and HIPAA. In addition, Jenny develops internal governance policies and processes and serves as Quantum’s Privacy Officer.
In Jenny’s prior role as Associate General Counsel for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Jenny focused on business and transactional matters, HIPAA and privacy issues, communications and marketing, human resources, information technology, medical information management, EHRs and strategic planning and community outreach.
BOARD POSITIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Past president, current Board member — Central Ohio Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Founding Board member, Ohio Chapter of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- Active member, American Health Lawyer’s Association
- Current president, Parent’s Association, Columbus School for Girls
- Community Board member, Almost Home Dog Rescue
- J.D. — Ohio Northern University’s College of Law
- M.B.A. — Loyola University of Chicago
- B.S., Business Administration — Miami University, Oxford, Ohio