Dr. Andrews understands the care and support patients need and the impact healthcare navigation can make in improving people’s lives, and he is passionate about helping Quantum Health deliver that care daily.
In addition to managing his private practice, Dr. Andrews is responsible for leading daily clinical operations at Quantum Health ─ working with our in-house medical clinicians to consistently enhance medical support and care delivery to over 2 million members.
Dr. Andrews has been with Quantum Health since the very beginning and helped establish the healthcare navigation and care coordination model based on research and industry insights.
As if his role at Quantum Health doesn’t keep him busy enough, he’s also occupied with the following:
- Physician — Private practice of approximately 2,500 patients
- Managing partner — American Health Network, Ohio Division
- Doctor of Medicine — The Ohio State University
- Masters in Health Service Administration — University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry — Capital University
- Current Board Certification in Internal Medicine