Jenny helps simplify the complex, ensuring that the latest in digital healthcare from Quantum Health is both responsive to the consumer market and compliant with governing regulations. As general counsel and vice president of legal, Jenny leads the company’s legal-compliance and privacy functions in the highly complex and regulated healthcare field. She is responsible for managing risk across the enterprise, helping facilitate the delivery of a portfolio of solutions to clients, and supporting the substantial growth of internal teams.
Prior to joining Quantum Health, Jenny was associate general counsel for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and in-house counsel for several Fortune 500 companies.
In Jenny’s prior role as Associate General Counsel for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Jenny focused on business and transactional matters, HIPAA and privacy issues, communications and marketing, human resources, information technology, medical information management, EHRs and strategic planning and community outreach.
Board positions and affiliations
- Past president, current Board member — Central Ohio Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel
- Founding Board member, Ohio Chapter of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- Active member, American Health Lawyer’s Association
- Current president, Parent’s Association, Columbus School for Girls
- Community Board member, Almost Home Dog Rescue
- J.D. — Ohio Northern University’s College of Law
- M.B.A. — Loyola University of Chicago
- B.S., Business Administration — Miami University, Oxford, Ohio