The care you’ll provide
Our commitment to comprehensive healthcare is embodied in diverse clinical roles. Serving as a beacon of support, Personal Care Guides (PCGs) guide members through healthcare events, collaborating with Pod leaders and clinical staff. In the realm of Pre-Certification and Appeals, nurses navigate administrative intricacies, advocating for members when care is denied.
Our Clinical Specialty program, addressing diverse healthcare needs, engages experienced nurses in behavioral health, chronic condition management, high-risk pregnancies, oncology, and transplants. In Utilization Review, nurses meticulously assess inpatient service requests, ensuring members receive appropriate care.
- Case Management
- Pre-Certification & Appeals
- Clinical Specialty
- Utilization Review
- Providers & Advanced Practice
What you’ll get in return
As a clinician on our team, your contributions are vital to our members’ satisfaction and our success. Our benefits are designed to reward you for the difference that you make every day.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus available for clinical roles
- Salary (not hourly pay) and an exceptional benefits package
- Better work/life balance with no weekends, holidays or overnight hours
- A mentor who will show you the ropes and set you on the path to success
- Reimbursement for CEUs, license renewal and case manager certification