Shannon is dedicated to building and leading Quantum Health’s navigation and care coordination. For over two decades he has been an integral leader, with a trailblazing vision for growth and a commitment to improving the healthcare experience for clients and their members. He knows that an employee-first culture is core, and that is why he is passionate about nurturing Quantum Health’s thriving, award-winning work environment proven by the company’s Columbus Business First Best Place to Work recognition for more than 15 years.
Prior to Shannon’s role as president, he served as chief operating officer, vice president of product development, director of customer engagement, director of account services and vice president of client development. His enterprise expertise has enabled Shannon to deeply understand and successfully solve for the unique and complex needs of all key stakeholders: members, clients and providers.
EXPERIENCEPrior to his time as president, Shannon served as:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President, Product Development—providing oversight and critical expertise to the organization as Quantum Health engaged in a rapid growth period
- Director, Customer Engagement
- Director, Account Services
- Vice President, Client Development Group
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Art and Graphics — Ashland University
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Columbus Business First’s ‘Forty Under 40’ Class of 2015