If you ask Shannon how he has been successful leading one of America’s fastest growing companies, he will tell you it all comes down to Legos. Discovering how different pieces work together to build something new has fascinated him from an early age. That fascination has served him well as the president of Quantum Health. He has put together the teams and the strategy that continues to build on the success of the organization. During his tenure, Quantum Health has enjoyed unprecedented growth year after year and customer satisfaction rates that are higher than many contemporary customer service leaders.
For his leadership, he’s been honored with a Forty Under 40 award, given to up-and-coming professionals and community supporters by Columbus Business First. Under his guidance, Quantum Health has been recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work’ for 11 straight years by Columbus Business First, and has been awarded the Healthcare Trailblazer award by Columbus CEO. Most recently, Shannon was recognized as a Columbus Smart 50 honoree for innovation, impact and sustainability in the workplace.
Prior to his time as president, Shannon served as:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President, Product Development—providing oversight and critical expertise to the organization as Quantum Health engaged in a rapid growth period
- Director, Customer Engagement
- Director, Account Services
- Vice President, Client Development Group
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Art and Graphics — Ashland University
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Columbus Business First’s ‘Forty Under 40’ Class of 2015