In tennis, an all-courter is a player who’s got game from the baseline to the net. While Dr. Mike Sokol will be the first to tell you his backhand needs a little work, we can tell you he’s the real deal when it comes to his professional life.
He’s board certified in preventive medicine. He has a degree in epidemiology, focusing on health services and outcomes research. His work studying influences on medication adherence and clinical outcomes has been published in numerous journals. His deep expertise in clinical leadership and strategy development will help Quantum Health maintain our edge as the leading care coordination company in the industry.
As Senior Vice President of Clinical Strategy, Dr. Sokol will be leading our efforts to translate the clinical benefits of Quantum Health to prospects, industry consultants and clients. He has an integral role in sales, client engagement and operations leadership and will collaborate on service enhancements that improve both clinical outcomes and member experience.
Dr. Sokol’s experience includes some of the most well-known companies in the healthcare industry:
- Chief Medical Officer — WebMD
- Vice President and Chief Wellness Officer — Sanofi
- Population Health and Wellness Consultant — Sokol Consulting
- Global Corporate Medical Director — Merck
- Managed Markets Medical Director — GlaxoSmithKline
- Senior Medical Director, Medical Policy and Programs — Medco Health Solutions
- Bachelor of Science — Ursinus College
- Doctor of Medicine — Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- Master of Science — University of Maryland Graduate School
- Evidence That Value-Based Insurance Can Be Effective
- Effects of Increased Patient Cost Sharing on Socioeconomic Disparities in Health Care
- Impact Of Decreasing Copayments On Medication Adherence Within A Disease Management Environment
- The Effects of Copayments on Medication Adherence During the First Two Years of Prescription Drug Treatment
- Impact of Medication Adherence on Hospitalization Risk and Healthcare Cost