Drew is dedicated to leveraging technology and data to simplify and improve the healthcare journey for Quantum Health clients and members. His leadership is essential to the company’s innovation in delivering an unparalleled consumer experience through human-centered, tech-empowered solutions. His focus is on creating personalized member experiences at every point in their healthcare journey, proactively enabling more effective access to care, improved outcomes and reduced costs by bridging the relationship between members, providers and clients.
Drew previously served as chief information officer with several consumer retail brands where he helped drive business transformation through progressive tech-enabled operations.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Designer Brands Inc. (formerly DSW Inc.)
- Chief Information Officer, Bob Evans Farms, Inc. / Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC
- Vice President, Technology Solutions, The Wendy’s Company
- Chief Information Officer / Chief Technology Officer, Vox Mobile, Inc.
- Assistant Vice President, Information Technology, Safelite Group, Inc.
- Artium Baccalaureus (Bachelor of Arts) in politics and economics from Princeton University
- Master’s in Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University