8 December, 2021
We are honored to have one of our clients speak at Houston Business Coalition on Health.
The conference theme is Navigating to Value: Linking Price to Quality & Outcomes. Discussions will focus on current healthcare marketplace dynamics, and the purchasing challenges and opportunities faced by employers.
Highlights and topics include:
- Hosted at the prestigious Rice University, BioScience Research Collaborative Building
- Keynote speaker Elizabeth Mitchell, President and CEO, Purchaser Business Group on Health
- Employer price and quality transparency / opportunities and challenges
- Health system providers C-suite panel
- Employer purchasers C-suite panel
- Recognition of Leapfrog Group Houston Hospitals of Excellence
- Employer case study breakouts
- Primary care at the epicenter of healthcare’s future
- Mental health integration as a value proposition for providers and purchasers
- Onsite clinics driving value as primary care hubs