Superior Client Retention, by the Numbers
The end-of-year numbers are in and we're pleased to announce a client retention rate of 96%. The rate is 4% higher than our long-term average, 6% higher than the current year's goal and far surpasses our competitors' typical rate of 80% – 85%.
According to Quantum Health executives, such a high retention rate is a true testament to Care Coordinator staff, support groups and client teams—all internally referred to as Healthcare Warriors.
Here are some more numbers that illustrate our exceptional dedication over the past year:
- 96% Client Retention surpassed our goal of 90%
- 4% UP – Our long-term average
- 100% dedication, focus and effort – Our Healthcare Warriors come to work every day, ready to give their all by listening, helping, and genuinely caring.
- ~ Two Million Care Coordination Calls – There’s no call quota or time limit because helping members resolve issues is what matters, no matter how long it takes.
- > 600 Quarterly Reports – Effort is taken to ensure common topics are addressed consistently and escalated issues are resolved in a timely manner. Outcomes are always documented carefully.
- Hundreds of meetings on- and off-site
Here's an additional number: Quantum signed 36 NEW clients for 2019. Not only will our associates bring it, they're also aiming to help raise retention even more. After all, there's still four percent to gain.